Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here We Go

It's been a hectic two weeks, hence the fact that I haven't updated lately.

I don't know what to write about. A lot has happened, but it hasn't really been news worthy, at least I don't think so. But, I will mention a few observations - both good and bad.

1) The new Brig looks wonderful. Now we just need to fix up the rest of the campus.
2) I finished the first book of my life - figuratively speaking. The last couple of months have been trying and disappointing at times, but I finally put a major part of my life to rest. I am ready to carry on to the next big thing.
3) I am currently running on like no money. On the good side, I still have my jobs. The bad thing is that I have to wait a couple of weeks before I get paid.
4) Tomorrow is Jan. 17. January freaking 17.
5) My roommate is awesome. He's math education freshman. He also plays on the football team. Honestly, when I first heard that I was rooming with a freshman football player, I thought, "This is NOT going to work out." Yet, it has and will. He's a great guy.
6) I enjoy being mellow. Also, I have been in the fellowship of many Christian men - something I have missed for some while.
7) James is visiting this weekend. So stoked.
8) I didn't fail any of my courses last semester, but now I have to work my ass off to keep the academic scholarship. I hate "being" smart.

Anyway, wish me luck, continue praying for me, and pray for Linnea. It seems she is having the time of her life, and God is opening a lot of doors for her. Just pray that she walks through them.

Viso gero!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I know how you feel about it being January...amazing. Hope all is well - the new batch of SAs aren't nearly as cool as your bunch was! Talent night just won't be the same, I'm sure ;)